Terms & Conditions
- All short-term courses (maximum of 3 months) are conducted here. So students must ensure that they complete their course within the stipulated time period. The institute will not be liable for the delay in course due to their absence.
- In genuine cases and on the basis of proper reason the institute may extend the course duration for 1 month in case the candidate are not able to complete the course within the stipulated time frame.
- The students must pay the full amount of fee at the time of admission. In case of payment in installments, they must ensure that each installment is paid on time.
- Fees will only be refunded in the case the institute is unable to deliver its service. In no other case fees once submitted will be refunded.
- The batch and timing for classes should be discussed by the students at the time of admission only. No changes desirable by the students will be entertained later on.
- In case of any dispute or compliant the student must report to the office and discuss the matter with the concerned authority.
- Any kind of misbehavior by the students will not be tolerated and may result in termination of their course.
- The premises of the institute should only be used for educational purpose. Once the classes are over students are expected to leave their respective classrooms or labs and not to misuse them.